Enrollment is Open for 2020-2021
Welcome prospective families! While our building may be closed right now, enrollment for next school year is OPEN! Were you thinking about Bishop Marshall School for your child before the pandemic hit and thought maybe you’d look into later? Or maybe you haven’t been satisfied with how your school is challenging your child right now and adapting with distance learning? Whatever the reason may be, we would love to help you learn more about our school and whether BJAMS is right for your family.
We are always available to answer any questions via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or submit an online inquiry here.
Virtual Prospective Family Meetings
Did you miss our Virtual Open Houses in May? No problem! We are happy to meet with prospective families virtually via Zoom. Please just contact email@example.com to schedule your meeting today!
Take a virtual tour of the school!
We can’t show you our beautiful building in person right now so sit down and take a tour virtually!
Come join our family!
BJAMS is more than a building. We are a school community. A family. So many of our parents will tell you “it just feels different here from the moment you walk through the doors”. Even when we’re apart, we are still together as a community.
Tuition Referral Discount
Announcing! Our $1,000 tuition referral discount is back! We recognize these are uncertain times right now an we want to make it easier than ever for your family to enroll. For all new families who complete an application between May 1-August 17th, 2020, enroll, and complete one full trimester both the new family and referring family are eligible to receive a $1000 discount on their tuition.
Current families! Please refer a new family and tell them to list you as the referring family on their application! Refer multiple families, receive multiple discounts!
New families! Please make sure you list a currently enrolled family on your application!
The rules are simple:
- The discount applies to new families that have never been enrolled at BJAMS before or submitted an application.
- New families must name a current family in the online application under “Were you referred by a current BJAMS family?”
- If the new family names more than one family, the credit will be split amongst the named families.
- After the new student(s) completes one full trimester, the tuition account of the current family and the account of the new family will be credited $1,000 each. (This will be around the beginning of December.)
- The $1,000 discount is per family not per student.
- This offer is only valid on applications submitted by new families not currently enrolled at BJAMS dated May 1-August 17, 2020.
How is Bishop Marshall School handling distance learning?