BISHOP MARSHALL SCHOOL
- BJAMS is an independent, NEASC accredited (New England Association of Schools and Colleges), coeducational school
- Grades Pre-K though 8
- Located in Morrisville, in Lamoille County, Vermont on 50+ acres
- Head of School: Carrie Wilson
- 25 faculty and staff member, full and part time
- Over 50 percent of teachers with master’s degrees or higher
- There are 9 Trustees on the School Board
- BJAMS gave over $100,000 in grants to students for tuition needs in 2017
- We strive to keep class sizes to below 20 students
- Last year over 730 hours of community service were completed by students
- The school has very minimal behavioral issue with students
- The environment is positive, nurturing, and build on a foundation of loving
- Families of all faiths are welcome (~45% are not Catholic)
- There is religion class, weekly Mass, first-Friday Adoration, and confession
- 15 different Vermont zip codes are represented at the school
- Drop off begins at 7:30 am
- School day: 8:00am to 3:00pm
- After school program from 3:15 until 5:15 for children age 5 and older.
- On national standardized testing, our students performed at least one grade level above their peers on a national level.
- Students ranked between 1-4+ years ahead of the national average on SAT 10s
- Over 80% of our students achieve honor roll.
- Our Pre-K students have PE and music weekly.
- Our K-8th students have PE at least twice a week, French at least twice a week, art weekly, and music weekly.
- Arrangements can be made so that your child can leave early to attend off-campus afterschool activities in their home communities.
- We have a concert-and-marching band, architecture class, karate, soccer, basketball, fall Baseball, Odyssey of the Mind®, drama, Girls on the Run®, GeoBee, ski program, Fun Runs for fitness, and baseball.
We are glad to answer any questions you have (contact us here).
Tours and interviews can be arranged by calling 802-888-4758.