Below is the common admissions process from the time of application to the first day of school. The information below is related to the rolling application process. We are excited that you are thinking of joining our community and look forward to hearing from you!
* Please note: We do accept applications on a rolling basis, but we formally screen students for pre-kindergarten and kindergarten at established screening dates (April and February/March, respectively). Enrollment for these two classes are on a first-come, first-serve basis. We will screen Pre-K and K classes throughout the year based on space available. For Pre-K, your child should turn 4 before September 30; for Kindergarten, your child should turn 5 before September 30.
- Parents contact Admissions Office for more information about the school
- A meeting is scheduled between parents, Head of School, and Director of Enrollment.
- Parents fill out Application along with $50 non-refundable administrative one time only fee
- Schedule prospective student’s screening and day visit
- K to 4th grade – ½ day
- 5th to 8th grade – full day
- Prospective student’s screening and day visit take place
- Admission Committee meets to determine admission and class placement
- Acceptance determined and parents are notified via mail or phone call
- Parents sign contract by date required and submit tuition payment along with $125 non-refundable administrative one time only fee (special language included for newly enrolling families who may not receive the amount of tuition assistance (see FACTS below, #9) needed to make enrollment financially possible)
- Parents may fill out Financial Grants Application (FACTS) to see how much assistance you will qualify for
- Financial Committee meets to review FACTS application
- Awards determined and parents are notified
- Date is set for admission