Below is the common admissions process from the time of application to the first day of school. The information below is related to the rolling application process. We are excited that you are thinking of joining our community and look forward to hearing from you!
- Parents contact Admissions Office for more information about the school
- A meeting is scheduled between parents, Head of School, and Director of Enrollment.
- Parents fill out Application along with $50 non-refundable administrative one time only fee
- Schedule prospective student’s screening and day visit
- K to 4th grade – ½ day
- 5th to 8th grade – full day
- Prospective student’s screening and day visit take place
- Admission Committee meets to determine admission and class placement
- Acceptance determined and parents are notified via e-mail
- Parents sign contract by date required and submit tuition payment along with $150 non-refundable registration fee and $150 non-refundable seat deposit (deducted from tuition)
- Parents may fill out Financial Grants Application (FACTS) to see how much assistance you will qualify for
- Financial Committee meets to review FACTS application
- Awards determined and parents are notified
- Date is set for admission